Monday, May 10, 2010

Mothers Day

I am still trying to understand what is the reason for this special occasion, I think that every day of your life you have to love this wonderful creature who gave you a birth and guided through this journey encouraging you to be a good man.What a mission, do you think that someone can accomplish this difficult task; well your mom can, because even you become the worst criminal she is going to love you forever and you never will be guilty of any crime, you are not going to have any faults, your always be almost perfect because the only person who loves you no matter who you are is your mother.Then celebrate every day of our lives the experience and guidance of this unique woman who loves us at infinity without hesitation and complains.Unfortunately my mom pass away a couple years ago but my kids have their alive and I feel sorry and sad when I see them take everything in their live for granted and sometimes forgetting this incredible woman call Mother.

No comments:

Post a Comment